We strongly encourage all pupils to wear school uniform. It helps them to have a sense of belonging. Our school has a very practical but smart uniform. It follows a colour scheme of royal blue and grey and consists of:
- A white shirt, blouse or polo shirt
- A royal blue sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan
- Grey trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore dress
- Grey or royal blue jogging trousers
- Blue and white gingham dress
- Black shoes which meet the Health and Safety requirements of the school.
It is essential that children have a change of clothing for PE. We suggest that this is left in a bag on the child's peg during the school week and taken home at weekends for washing.
This should be:
- Royal blue or black shorts
- White t-shirt
- White socks
- Plimsolls or flexible soled trainers
In the summer term children are encouraged to wear a sun hat and to apply 10 hour sun cream before coming to school.
As Wild Tribe school, children will be asked to bring in appropriate clothing. e.g wellies and waterproofs.
The following items may be purchased from our school office:
- Sweatshirts ( 24" to 32" chest) £8.00
- Sweatshirts ( 34" and upwards ) £9.00
- Caps £4:00
- Book bags £5:00
Children require swimming trunks/costumes and a towel for swimming lessons.
Children require an overall/ cut-down shirt for art and design technology.
It is essential that all items of clothing are CLEARLY named.
The wearing of jewelry is not appropriate. Children who have their ears pierced may wear small studs or rings. Wearing of makeup is not appropriate.
Items of value should not be brought into school, unless by prior arrangement. The school cannot accept responsibility for the loss or damage of items that are not normally allowed in school.